Saturday, August 13, 2016

I recently sent some pictures of my work in progress wraithmongers and skullreapers to my buddy Steve from steve's mini soldiers.

He was kind enough to post them and then remind me that I had my own blog which I hadn't updated in months.

He then challenged me to a blog painting challenge, which I immediately accepted, which in hindsight was pretty stupid of me.

While I am much better than Steve at most things in life (growing a beard, being American and getting things off higher shelves to name just a few), Steve is much better than me at the important things in life like painting well, painting fast and being a father. I'd say we're tied on talking poop and making hasty depictions So I may have rushed in a little to fast.

As Steve has recently acknowledged the one true God of toy soldiers we each decided to paint a Khorne model (advantage me). The model needed to be straight from the box with no conversions. In a strange turn of events I selected my model from the Age of Sigmar range Khorne Lord on Juggernaut and Steve picked a classic 40K villian, Kharne The Betrayer.

Painting must be completed by 9/15/16 and we'll post the models on both blogs. I'm not sure how we'll determine the winner or what the prize is going to be but you can check in here over the next month to see how I m doing on my Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back in the game. I will get onto Kharn shortly. Oh you missed my awesome gingery head hair from my tally of being ace!

    ReplyDelete